jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

~_~ Weird day ¬¬

Well, let`s see, today in the second class the teacher say "Some guys wanna ask about yours works" [the doll body paint work of the last week] "they choosen some of that works and they asking stuff, and well they coming soon". So they come with this other teacher [kinda very fem like to talk and move] and well he say all about he class and stuff like that [u know "I`m this and that" stuff] well when he finish he say "lets call the owners of the works we choose" "the chinese words guy is?" WTF!!! always say something like that, well I`m first ^^ but well I have to introduce myself and my work, I say was all about that, saying that my design its inspired by my own style [I mean my design made by myself] and what was my inspiration [a little but yeah!!] was the word "Tsumi" and means sin, crime,and taken by a song of haikara and well japanese word. well they keeping saying like why you choose chinese words and well they dont even say anything about my design only that. That´s WTF in my face. But well thats was all. I mean the people of the other group was like trying to guest what was the motivation about the designs, also i see they dont have open mind :P sorry but I realize that
Well thats all, I have to shout that off of me ~_~

No hay comentarios.: