jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

D.Gray Man Manga

Recently I start to reading a new Manga (For me), so I choose D.Gray Man.
I only knew about the anime version, I only see a Little. But dunno I feel like slow and not impress :P
So i decide to read the manga, I was so 0.o the manga is so more coool :P than the anime (at least for me) So yeah I read all the manga (the manga is still going so I read all the volumes and the chaps i could have :P)
I have to say the history is enough good for a shounen manga, the chars are adorable ;) I luve Allen and Linalee :) and also Crowley and Rabi (dunno the correct writte `cuz some say lavi, rabi, labi, etc. XD) and other chars are very hillaryous.
Yeah! Action, comedy, suspend and a lot of good things

The heroes :P

Allen and Timcampy

Akuma Level 4 :P
Right now the history:
Allen Walker (the protagonist) was trying to revive he`s father Mana Walker, The millenium Count lies to really turn him into a akuma. But Allen Innocence turns the righ arm of Walker into a anti-Akuma Weapon. Allen join the exorcist and meet Linalee Lee, and Rabi (who is the bookman sucesor), Bookman, Crowley (It´s a vampire!!! :D not really but pretty like that :P)
Fight against akumas like level 1 to level 4, level one are pretty weak, level two have special hability, level 3 are pretty strong and level 4 are super strong :P
Also the Millenium Count have the Noah Familly with him to figh the exorcist.
I forgett Kanda Yuu, :D he is so strong :P he have a Katana and sure cut my head for forgett about him :P Also i forgot about Timcampy a Golem who looks like a Fairy.
Really a manga u have to read :P

No hay comentarios.: